Home Builder – Services
We help our client’s achieve their property vision in the following areas:
- Custom home builds – including knock down rebuilds
- Home renovations
- Home additions and home extensions
- Home excavations – including underpinning, structural beams and retaining walls
- Outdoor areas
Why choose the team at All Design Construction:
- We listen to our clients’ to understand their project objectives
- We regularly communicate with transparency throughout the project
- We deliver on time and on budget – we provide you with a realistic time frame and budget
- 20 years’ experience delivering often complex and challenging residential projects. We are highly skilled with difficult access sites.
- Safety first – we actively plan to keep our team of tradies safe!
- We are team players and collaborate with whomever is delivering the project
In Australia, our homes really are our castles and we expect our homes to reflect our lifestyle, whether that be plenty of space for the family to stay, indoor/outdoor flow for entertaining, or low maintenance for the busy professional or active retiree. Our homes must also be versatile to meet our changing needs from when we own our first home, for when the family grows in number, or for when we need to downsize. But where do you start?
First, we suggest you educate yourself as much as possible, with the type of project you would like to embark on, and what is involved. Search online, look for articles or forums where people have done similar projects before, read relevant books and magazines. The more you understand, the more confident you will be with what will work for you in your situation, and the more useful your conversations will be with your building team to help them understand your vision. Second, we suggest you speak with the team at All Design Construction, so we can hear what you would like to achieve with your project.
Custom Home Builder
We listen to understand what you are trying to achieve with your custom home build and what are the most important aspects for you with your living spaces – what are your ‘must have’ items and which items you are willing to compromise on. You will likely have a building budget in mind and we will assist you to keep within that budget by bringing insights from our 20’ years of custom home building experience.
We will work with your architect, designer, or draughtsperson once you have your plans drawn up. We can also connect you with a professional to complete your plans.
If you would like to get that professional interior style you see in popular home magazines, you might prefer to engage an interior designer. Or you may want to try your hand at design and choose your own finishes.
We can assemble a core team, or work alongside your established team to help you achieve your dream custom home build!
Knockdown Rebuild in Newcastle NSW
If you are looking to knock down your existing home and rebuild, we understand what’s required. We will work with you so you understand the process.
Perhaps you would like to do a structural renovation such as knocking out a wall to give you more space? Or perhaps a cosmetic renovation to modernise your home and give it a more contemporary feel? Or, would you like to do a strategic renovation to give you the look [without costing the earth] and increase your home’s value prior to putting it on the market? Whatever renovation you would like to do, we are ready to listen to what you’d like to achieve with your project!
Home Additions and Home Extensions
We can help you transform your indoor and outdoor living spaces to best meet your current lifestyle needs and help you to increase the capital value in your home.
- Maybe you would like to create an additional bedroom to accommodate your growing family, or for when visitors come to stay?
- You may need additional storage space, for your hobby items, sports equipment, or to help declutter in your home?
- Or you may want a basement home office to allow you more room to work from home?
- You could transform your basement space into a self-contained studio to provide you with a home and rental income?
- Would you like to install that swimming pool, you have always wanted so that the children are always entertained in summer?
Does your site have difficult access?
There is no site aspect too difficult for us – we have extensive experience in excavations on difficult sites and are highly skilled at planning, risk mitigation, site preparation, and safely carrying out the excavation. We have performed some highly complex work and we are willing to share our insights for your benefit. We also work closely with you, your neighbours, engineers, architects, Private Certifiers, or Council, to make sure your difficult access excavation goes smoothly and achieves the outcomes you need.
Outdoor Areas Retaining walls
There is no outdoor space too small – we can find a excavation machine or tool size to suit your specific space, then erect a retaining wall. We can also level the ground so you can create your perfect garden or outdoor space!
Decking, barbecue areas and outdoor seating areas
We can replace or build an outdoor decking area, a barbecue area, and outdoor seating area. We are also used to helping clients’ optimise their outdoor area by erecting structures that provide either temporary or permanent shade.
Master Builders Newcastle
All Design Construction is a Master Builders Association member and mutil award winner.
The Master Builders Association has been the region’s premier building industry organisation for over 140 years having been the voice of the building industry in this region since 1874. It is an independent member of the National Master Builders movement, promoting excellence in the building and construction industry throughout the regions of Hunter, Central Coast, Manning Great Lakes and Oxley.
For the last several years, MBA’s Excellence in Building Awards have been supported by a record number of entries, with the winners announced at the Gala Presentation Evening which is now held at The NEX, Newcastle Exhibition and Convention Center, in September.
View our Awards
- 2019 Winner of Excellence in Housing Awards by NSW Master Builders Association (state award) – for Alteration/Addition/Renovation $2.5-$3m (22 Coronation Ave, Mosman).
- 2019 Winner of Excellence in Building Awards Newcastle by Newcastle Master Builders Association (Newcastle region award) – for Alterations/Additions/
Renovations/Restorations over $1m (22 Coronation Ave, Mosman).
- 2019 Winner of Excellence in Building Awards Newcastle by Newcastle Master Builders Association (Newcastle region award) – Judges Choice Award (eg. this is not an award you can enter yourself into – this was chosen from amongst the 100+ entrants in the general categories) for 2019 Winner “Best Use of Bricks” (Karuban Farmhouse, Stanhope, Hunter Valley)